[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda for call September 13 1900 UTC

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Mon Sep 19 17:34:28 UTC 2016

Thanks Seun.  A very good question as to procedure.  I think it is implied that if the Board then implements such a policy without due consideration, this becomes a basis for a Request for Reconsideration and/or IRP so that is why we must consider these existing processes within ICANN as delineated in Annex 6.
Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel

520.629.4428 office