[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda for call September 13 1900 UTC

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 18:05:30 UTC 2016

FWIW, I like the three focus areas enumerated by John. I think it makes a
lot of sense as it's only addressing HR issues during the PDP and not post
PDP. In essence, it's only the text of a final policy that implementers
would need to comply with and be accountable to.

While I understand that details of this would still need to be fleshed out,
a devil that I foresee is when for some reason the HR concerns did not
influence a policy proposal before it becomes final, would there be any
grounds for HR violation if the policy proceeds? Ofcourse no need to
response now but I hope the detailed response of that would result to a NO.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos