[Ws2-hr] Letter from the Board on Human Rights

avri doria avri at acm.org
Wed Apr 12 13:55:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

On this, is the Organization providing a liaison to the group in order
to coordinate their implementation impact assessment with the completion
of the work of this subgroup.  Alternatively, and perhaps additionally,
is the subgroup invited to liaise with the staff group doing the
implementation impact assessment?

thanks

avri