[Ws2-hr] Letter from the Board on Human Rights

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:59:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

I do not know for sure, the version of "ICANN organisation" that is used in
the letter but I will assume it's ICANN staff.

So I think Board is asking staff to conduct an impact assessment of the FoI
implementation. It seem that it's not for this group to do that assessment
but this group needs to provide implementation scenarios which I guess can
then be accessed.

Regards