[Ws2-hr] Suggested revision from drafting team

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Tue Aug 15 17:25:03 UTC 2017

Dear all,

may I kindly request clarification this addition tries to address the comments made by three Governments during the public comment period? - I thought that the intention of this exercise was to find some compromise text bridging the gap to the positions expressed in the mentioned governmental inputs.

Could you please help?

Regards

Jorge