[Ws2-hr] Draft Message to CCWG

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:33:16 UTC 2017

I have attached some revisions to the email, mostly typos and
copy-editing.  My suggestion on the sentence that is getting so much
attention is to change it so that it reads:

The conclusion of the Subgroup is that the current proposed wording is a
balanced consensus between the different opinions held in the ICANN
community, particularly considering the remit of ICANN’s Mission.

Greg