[Ws2-hr] Outcomes of todays call

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 08:32:16 UTC 2017

Dear All
If my support to the views expressed by Jorge is not Interpreted as " Silly maneuver by some governments"as it was inappropriately categorized as such by one sub group participant / observer( as I do not know the status of attendance of that person )
I fully and wholeheartedly support Jorge and request to come back to the two issues raised by Jorge
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone