[Ws2-hr] Proposed agenda SECOND READING August 29 - 19:00 UTC

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:50:11 UTC 2017

Dear Niels
Unfortunately the views of three GAC members which I have supported were
not taken into account.
I do not understanding the Majority and Minority concept to be applicable .
There was no consensus at the level of the group.

However, depending the prevailing circumstances, the plenary o CCWG may
take action to examine the situation, as appropriate.

Kavouss