[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda February 21 19:00 UTC

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Tue Feb 21 17:19:11 UTC 2017

Hi Anne and Kavouss and all,

I want to clarify that I added Kavouss suggestion so it won't get lost
and we can decide on the call among the group whether we want to add
this or not. It's a good point to clarify for the purpose of FoI anyway.

I personally think all policy making + ICANN Board + ICANN org are
affected by the Core Value. Which means, GNSO, GAC and other ACs and SOs
- all.

Well, I am looking forward to the discussion on the call.

Warm regards,

Tanya