[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda FIRST READING considerations document Feb 28 19:00 UTC

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Tue Feb 28 07:26:26 UTC 2017

Dear Niels and all

Further to the comment below, please find attached a version of the document with further suggestions and comments/questions (which I have also included in the Google Doc).

It is unfortunate that I can no longer attend the meetings as they always are at the same time and at least in Europe fall in the evening, where other commitments and obligations of a different nature are due. Maybe we could reconsider the non-rotation of the meetings...

Nonetheless, I hope that these comments may be taken on board during today's call.

@staff: please mention my comments during the call, as if I was there :)

Kind regards

Jorge