[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda FIRST READING considerations document Feb 28 19:00 UTC

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Tue Feb 28 11:33:41 UTC 2017

Dear Jorge,

On 02/28/2017 08:26 AM, Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch wrote:
> It is unfortunate that I can no longer attend the meetings as they
> always are at the same time and at least in Europe fall in the evening,
> where other commitments and obligations of a different nature are due.
> Maybe we could reconsider the non-rotation of the meetings…

Thanks for this message. We held a poll at the beginning of this process
on whether people prefer static meeting times and days and which days
that would be. The Tueday 19:00 UTC meetingslot is a product of that
deliberation.

I am a bit hesitant to reverse that decision now we're getting closer to
finalizing our work. unless there are more people that feel this would
benefit them.

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9