[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda FIRST READING considerations document Feb 28 19:00 UTC

Paul Twomey paul.twomey at argopacific.com
Tue Feb 28 16:21:26 UTC 2017

Dear Niels, Jorge and colleagues

I have continued to read the stream of emails of this list over the last
months with great attention.

This document (as it is or may be amended by Jorge) I think is a good
balance between the need to implement the bylaw and the complexity of
the issues when raised.

I just wanted to confirm that I think this language,  and the
subsidiarity process of ACs and SOs etc interpreting the bylaw
requirement as it applies to their circumstances, lessens significantly
the operational risks I raised at an earlier time.

I would be willing to support this approach.

Best

Paul

Paul Twomey

On 2/28/17 2:26 AM, Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch wrote:

> Dear Niels and all
>
> Further to the comment below, please find attached a version of the
> document with further suggestions and comments/questions (which I have
> also included in the Google Doc).
>
> It is unfortunate that I can no longer attend the meetings as they
> always are at the same time and at least in Europe fall in the
> evening, where other commitments and obligations of a different nature
> are due. Maybe we could reconsider the non-rotation of the meetings…
>
> Nonetheless, I hope that these comments may be taken on board during
> today’s call.
>
> @staff: please mention my comments during the call, as if I was there J
>
> Kind regards
>
> Jorge