[Ws2-hr] Proposed Agenda FIRST READING considerations document Feb 28 19:00 UTC

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:36:16 UTC 2017

Dear Niels,
I understand that the question referring to GAC Advice  then pls add the
same text to the Policy development under GNSO and CCNSO by replacing GAC
by these two entities.
I have proposed that version earlier but you did not consider it.
What I wish is to treat all entities providing Recommendations and Advice
EQUALY.
Some GNSO, IPC, ccNSO participants pushing to marginalize GAC again.
Pls kindly understand the problem
Regards
Kavouss