[Ws2-hr] Proposed Cancellation Subgroup call Tuesday Jan 17

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Tue Jan 17 10:10:33 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I am put at a bit of a hard cross-road; I would love to continue our
work, but we're waiting for advice from the CCWG co-chairs on our
question to the plenary on how to proceed our work.

Since we did not receive a (preliminary) answer from the co-chairs or
the plenary I think we can do nothing but wait.

Therefore I propose we cancel this evenings call and wait until we hear
more from the co-chairs.

If you have any other suggestion that would of course also be very welcome.

All the best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9