[Ws2-hr] Proposed Cancellation Subgroup call Tuesday Jan 17

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:17:25 UTC 2017

Dear Niels
Tks for the info.
Yes it is better to wait but send a reminder to co- chair to treat the case urgently.
They were  also been asked by Greg on a question raised by Farzaneh and they ( co - chairs) have not answered that question either.
I have also sent them a personal question and they have replied me neither.
They are likely on vocation or forgot us totally!!!!
Kavouss
Sent from my iPhone