[Ws2-hr] [CCWG-ACCT] Scope of mandate on HR FOI

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Fri Jan 27 20:22:45 UTC 2017

Thanks, Greg,

I was also a bit confused whether I should send the email to both lists
but then decided to keep it here. Fully support your conclusion.

As with regard to your first email - yes, we are not there yet. And if
we are to submit the FoI, we have at least to consider the bullet
points. Agree also that the open invitation to provide recommendations
is beyond our mandate unless such consideration will come as a result of
addressing the bullet points in Annex 12.

As much as I want this job to be finished, as much as I am convinced we
did produce a great document - a textual analysis, as you said, does not
satisfy all the requirements of drafting the FoI. Even if the text
(bylaw analysis) goes to public comments, we have to make it clear that
there are other issues under Annex 12 that we have not considered yet
and that we are working further on this. However, I am not sure how this
satisfies the proposal to confirm that we are done under the Annex 12.

Warm regards

Tanya