[Ws2-hr] Fwd: Input from SSAC to the WG on Human Rights

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Mon Mar 13 15:11:38 UTC 2017

Hi Paul,

As far as I know ICANN does not have contracts with ccTLDs, right?

In any case, I would like to invite everyone to a session of the CCWP HR * coming Wednesday March 15 at 17:00 (CEST) ** where both SSAC and an expert on Human Rights Impact Assessment from the Danish Institute for Human Rights will be present, so that might be an interesting venue to discuss.

Best,

Niels

* Cross Community Working Party on ICANNs Corporate and Social Responsibility to Respect Human Right
** https://schedule.icann.org/event/9nmu/gnso-ncsg-icann-human-rights