[Ws2-hr] Copenhagen Drafting Team Consensus

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Tue Mar 14 09:07:02 UTC 2017

Dear all,

There might be some confusion.

The next meeting of our subgroup is Tuesday March 21 19:00 UTC in our
usual Adobe Connect room. This is where we will discuss the
Considerations document.

The letter from SSAC was addressed to the CCWP-HR, which has a meeting
Wednesday 15 here in Copenhagen, where an SSAC member will join and
discuss the letter.

Best,

Niels