[Ws2-hr] dissenting opinion - final version for transmittal to CCWG plenary

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:52:35 UTC 2017

Anne
If I or Jorge were invited or involved in the drafting, the results would have been more balanced compared to that prepared by one sided or the problem in the absence of other sides.
That is disappointing
The more disturbing is the allegation , accusation and offensive sent to nailing list referring to some governments( us ) as silly manoeuvre???!!!!
This is inadmissible and counterproductive as well as citrate to the multi stakeholder inclusive and mutually respecting approach
Regards
Kvouss

Sent from my iPhone