[WS2-Jurisdiction-Questionnaire] Questionnaire Response Analysis and Presentation: PLEASE SIGN UP.

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue May 9 16:21:29 UTC 2017

Parminder,

Yes, the sign-up sheet is open (link was supplied), or you can send your
request to this list and I'll add it to the sign-up sheet.

Please keep in mind the rule I've suggested: "I suggest a rule that a team
member cannot pick their own response (if they responded) -- any
objections?  This way, each presenter can be neutral about the response
they are analyzing/presenting.  The respondent will have ample time to
comment on their response."  It's my assumption that you were sufficiently
involved with the Just Net Coalition response for this rule to apply.

Thanks!

Greg

*Greg Shatan *C: 917-816-6428
S: gsshatan