[Ws2-jurisdiction] REMINDER: Focus, Working Method and Revisions to Proposed Questions: RESPONSE REQUESTED [was: Jurisdiction Proposed Questions and Poll Results]

avri doria avri at acm.org
Fri Dec 30 17:34:30 UTC 2016

Submitted in compliance with the rapporteur's request.

Preamble -- Use Alternative 3.
Question 1 -- Use Alternative 2.
Question 2 -- No change
Question 3 -- No change. I would like to see an explicit mention of
either Primary or Secondary legal or accademic sources being acceptable.
Question 4 -- Use Alternative 1.

avri