[Ws2-jurisdiction] WRITTEN ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED DURING THE CALL

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Aug 1 22:12:53 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Let me, once again, call everyone to remain respectful and collegiate as our group has characterized to be since the beginning.

We are all volunteers and we all deserve respect to the work we do and to our points of view.

I understand there might be frustration when our views do not gain traction at a subgroup level but we need to keep our energy focused on building solutions and in line with our working methods. That is, if a subgroup considers that a given request is relevant to the work the subgroup is carrying then the subgroup may request follow up or action on the item. If the subgroup considers a given topic or request does not seem to add to the subgroups work at that particular point in time, then the subgroup members are encouraged to focus their energy in continue to build consensus on the topics being discussed.

That doesn’t rule out, of course, any views or requests but it does subject said views or requests to the decision making process of each subgroup or the plenary as the case may be.

My respect and recognition to all members and participants of the different subgroups. Let us continue in good spirit the work that we have been trusted with.

Kind regards,

León