[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Subgroup: The (Revised) Path Forward

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Tue Aug 22 04:24:40 UTC 2017

Dear Greg,
Thanks for this info.
I've tried myself to include it into the spreasheet but it turned out not to work properly for me.
Nonetheless as I understand, a simple Email was also an accepted means to submit the issues which is what I did.

Please rank the issues on the .swiss contribution first and the issues on the Email last.

thanks and regards

Jorge