[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for 10 July Meeting of Jurisdiction Subgroup @ 19:00

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 18:34:24 UTC 2017

All,

The Agenda for the 10 July meeting is attached.  Documents to be discussed
will be circulated shortly; please note, however, that links to most
documents are already in the Agenda.

I want to emphasize the importance of contributing potential issues to the
list of potential issues at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zAMj3Oz8TEqbjauOyqt09Ef-1ada9TrC7i60Mk-7al4/edit?usp=sharing.

This document will be the centerpiece of our discussions in coming weeks.
While potential issues have been raised in various documents and
discussions, we will use this document as the definitive list of potential
issues.  In other words, if a potential issue is not in this document, it
will not be discussed.

I look forward to our upcoming meeting.

Best regards,