[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for 10 July Meeting of Jurisdiction Subgroup @ 19:00

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 19:28:45 UTC 2017

Dear Greg,
Tks for the information.
Pls kindly note that we should focus on Impact/ Influence of ICANN
headquarter continued to be located in California and the application of US
Law and identify problems and look for remedial actions .One major problem
was already identified ( OFAC ) .Another problem is how the soverignty of
other States to be preserved/ respected.
We need to put our thoughts together and  suggest workable and
efficient solutions for problems already identified and those which may be
identified later.
Those distinguished American Lawyers and International Lawyers member of
CCWG / WS2 Jurisdiction are respectfully requested to propose solution
rather than criticising others or negatively contributing
Regards
Kavouss