[Ws2-jurisdiction] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Jurisdiction-Meeting Scheduled for Wednesday 2 August 1300

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 18:30:44 UTC 2017

Kavouss,

Staff has no authority to move the meeting, this is either a plenary or
sub-group decision.

As staff I can however confirm the process that was used to move the
meeting.

There was a poll of Jurisdiction participants (see below) who were given
several days to object to the moving the meeting - no one did within the
time specified - the only responses to this request were positive.

Greg, upon reviewing the result of the poll, as per the process in the
poll, confirmed that the meeting would be moved and staff sent calendar
invites to confirm this (below also)

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2

​
​
*​*