[Ws2-jurisdiction] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Jurisdiction-Meeting Scheduled for Wednesday 2 August 1300

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 18:35:23 UTC 2017

Bernie,
Greg
I do not understand the poll.
I know that we need to respect the National Holiday of Swiss.
I do not mind whether an ICANN staff was or was not able to attend the
meeting and the meeting which was scheduled long times ago shifted because
of that .
However, I have no problem to shift but not to National Holiday in the
Country that Iam living.
Pls advise Greg to come back to 02 August.
It is an unacceptable approche to do that
Regards
Kavouss