[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting on Tuesday, August 1 at 13:00 UTC

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 22:25:52 UTC 2017

All,

First, I confirm that the meeting remains on *Tuesday, August 1,* as there
was no further support for moving it back to Wednesday, August 2.

I have attached the following (in Word and PDF):

1.  Agenda
2.  Collected questions from the Subgroup for ICANN Legal regarding OFAC
and sanctions matters.  (These are largely unedited, so there are some
ambiguities in some questions and some overlaps between various questions.)
3.  Decisions, Action Items and Requests ("DAIR") from last week's meeting.

Reminder: I have posted some background reading on OFAC that may prove
useful.

*A note on process: *Based on suggestions made last week, for this and
future calls:
a.  *The call will start on time.*
b.  Decisions, Action Items and Requests from the prior meeting will not be
reviewed on the call. They are attached here and any questions or comments
should be raised on the list.
c.  We will get to the major items of substance as quickly as possible, and
move process issues to the end of calls (or if need be, the list).
I hope that this will make calls more productive.

I look forward to our call.