[Ws2-jurisdiction] Mandate and Scope of Jurisdiction Subgroup will be on Tuesday's Agenda

CW Mail mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Tue Jun 6 11:57:55 UTC 2017

Good afternoon:

Returning from four days off-line in Edinburgh, I find that the schedule is problematic.

1.	My Calendar has this down for Thursday, 13.00 UTC.

2.	That was confirmed during the most recent call on Tusday 30 May: Point 8.1 of the Agenda.

3.	Unless I am mistaken, we have not yet received the Staff announcement of Calls for the week of 5 June.

Regards

CW