[Ws2-jurisdiction] Potential Position Alternatives - Scope and Focus

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 06:40:11 UTC 2017

Thanks for this Greg, useful for sometime like me who have mainly been
following the list.

It seem to me that item 2 of appendix A is main point that needs to
addressed​ and if some of the responses​ to that implies changing the
status quo then it should be logged and consensus check be made on such
alternate options.

Regards