[Ws2-jurisdiction] Potential Position Alternatives - Scope and Focus

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 06:08:22 UTC 2017

All,

Based on our call last week, I've reviewed the captioning transcript and
chat transcript and pulled out the various formulations of different
positions on the Subgroup's scope and focus. I've edited some of the
statements for clarity and written vs. oral presentation, but endeavored
not to change the meaning in any case.

The attached document has three charts (Scope, Focus, Immunity Question).
In each chart, each column represents a significantly different approach to
the issue.  Within each column, the statements are largely similar, but do
have some difference that will need to be resolved.

Ideally, we will be able to come to consensus on an approach for each of
these issues.

I've also attached a revised copy of the transcript.  I found significant
gaps and mistranscriptions, so I listened to the MP3 and corrected a number
of errors.

Please review and respond.