[Ws2-jurisdiction] Potential Position Alternatives - Scope and Focus

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Jun 13 22:53:41 UTC 2017

Sadly I cannot join you tomorrow. I support Greg's original language.  More importantly as I have said before I disagree with Thiago's attempts to keep the issue of incorporation jurisdiction open. We have a way forward that let's us do work.  Let's take it.
--
Paul Rosenzweig
Sent from myMail app for Android Tuesday, 13 June 2017, 06:09PM -04:00 from Greg Shatan  gregshatanipc at gmail.com :