[Ws2-jurisdiction] Back to the (Proposed) Issues: New Proposed Issues Spreadsheet

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 19:13:07 UTC 2017

All,

As many have said, it's time to get back to the issues.  To do that, I
think it would be very helpful to have in one place all of the proposed
issues (i.e., things that you believe are issues or that you saw raised,
e.g., in a questionnaire response or analysis of a response, in analyzing
one of ICANN's litigation matters).  Remember that we are looking for
positive impacts as well as negative impacts, even though we're using the
term "Issues."

To do that, I've created a Google Drive spreadsheet entitled "List of
Proposed Issues for Jurisdiction Subgroup Consideration," where each of us
can submit our proposed issues.  Filling out the first 4-5 columns will be
sufficient for now.  Here's the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zAMj3Oz8TEqbjauOyqt09Ef-1ada9TrC7i60Mk-7al4/edit?usp=sharing

As an initial matter, I would ask that you refrain from editing other
people's proposed issues unless expressly invited by the submitter.
Instead, use the columns further to the right to register your views.
While the "accepted" issues may end up being joint creations, I'd like the
initial drafts of the proposed issues to reflect the views of the submitter.

Thank you for your entries.  This is the first step in what should be a
more focused process of working on the issues.