[Ws2-jurisdiction] Wrapping Up Litigation and Questionnaire Response Review

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 19:24:36 UTC 2017

All,

We need to wrap up the litigation review and questionnaire response review
tasks.  I have asked all volunteers with outstanding reviews to please
submit them by June 20, so we will have them before ICANN59.

However, there are still 14 (!) unclaimed litigation matters.  If you have
not already done so (or even if you have), please pick up one or two cases
today and volunteer to review them.  As a special treat, you won't have to
have your work done until after ICANN59 (unless you're inspired to hand it
in earlier, which would be better)

If just 7 people picked up 2 cases each, we'd be done with the assignment
part, at least....

Here's a link to the sign-up sheet:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oo9oDJuuxFz1UUNaBfHeor7HPhJ5XcRHFTq3hjRltOM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!