[Ws2-jurisdiction] Question Presented

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:55:51 UTC 2017

Nigel,

I have no idea what the perceived gain of incorporating in the UK would be,
and of course, the community's proposal to have ICANN as a membership
organization (CWG Second Draft) did not carry the day, so we ended up with
what we have.  But let's not analyze it, unless it's over a beer.

In any case, we should be discussing issues and recommendations, rather
than alternate jurisdictions....

Greg