[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: Agenda for Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting 20 June at 19:00 UTC

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Wed Jun 21 20:02:54 UTC 2017

As one who fights ICANN in many legal matters, on behalf of clients from
all over the world, I cannot imagine why anyone would want ICANN to be
immune from lawsuits in California or anywhere else.  But, therefore, I am
in favor of substantive discussion to understand why anyone would think
that way, and to have a chance to refute such thinking with real-world
examples that have already happened or all still ongoing.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW