[Ws2-jurisdiction] REMINDER TO EDIT/REVIEW Applicable Law and Choice of Venue_Draft Recommendation

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 03:35:28 UTC 2017

All,

I went to the Google Doc to see what new changes, edits, responses to
questions, etc. had been made since I last circulated the draft document.

I found that there were none, as far as I could tell.  This recommendation
truly needs everyone's review and attention.  Please take a look and make
any suggested changes you believe necessary.  There are also a few
questions in the document that should be answered.  We only have a few days
left to get this finalized, so every minute counts.

The Google Doc is here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xAyla8FTaL7jZ0D2rYtAzQUr3gEnirTKiAG-kqD0ZSs/edit?usp=sharing

Word and PDF versions are also attached.

Thank you for your attention to this document.