[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: OFAC Recommendation -- Further Suggested Revisions

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 15:08:59 UTC 2017

Dear Milton
I have with appologies to disagree with you and throw the monkies to the
shoulder of thirs party
You are free to agree with Greg but I disagree with your argument
Vite fait mal fait .
We have to address the issue in one way or the other
Tks for your kind reconideration of your position to propose a workable
solution
Regards
Kavouss