[Ws2-jurisdiction] Updated "Applicable Law and Choice of Venue Provisions" Recommendation

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Sep 27 16:06:08 UTC 2017

Dear Raphaël,
Allow me just to clarify: what I meant is not that you agree with my suggestions, but that –according to the document data- you worked on the document on September 21 and 22 (after I had made my suggestions on Sept. 19 – the last day I worked on the doc), and that you did not object to my wording proposals – again: this is not in any way an agreement on your side. It just shows that the discussion was ongoing and open, and that no re-editing from the Rapporteur was warranted in my view.
Kind regards
Jorge