[Ws2-jurisdiction] Updated "Applicable Law and Choice of Venue Provisions" Recommendation

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 16:28:13 UTC 2017

I believe that we all agree that the discussion is ongoing and open,
nothing is foreclosed, and that all the suggestions currently in the
document are just that - suggestions.  I am happy to clarify that to the
list (indeed, I think I just have).  For the good of the process, I'm happy
to recirculate the documents with that clarification as well.

I hope that resolves matters, and we can get back to discussing the
substance, rather than the process.

Best regards,

Greg