[Ws2-ombudsman] FW: [Ext] Re: Ombudsman Assessment: RFP Overview

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 04:16:25 UTC 2016

Hi

Added some comments questions and texts to Seb's document.

There are a couple of important things that we should not overlook:

1. The reviewer has to completely understand ICANN structure and process.
Basic knoweldge is fine but the reviewer has to attend a couple of
community meetings and see how things work. The reviewer (as someone
suggested in the doc) should also attend ICANN meeting in Copenhagen.

2. one and a half month for the review is simply not enough as Seb also
pointed out. I believe it should be extended.

Thanks