[Ws2-ombudsman] FW: [Ext] Re: Ombudsman Assessment: RFP Overview

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 08:20:46 UTC 2016

Dear All

Looks like we are making progress on this one. Below 2 short comments.

     1.

        *Review Work Method and Criteria*

The work methods are expected to include the following:

  *

    One-on-one interviews with individuals who are deemed relevant by
    ombudsman sub group and SO/ACs to the examination. *Why are we
    limiting the interviews to those deemed relevant by Ombudsman sub
    group and SO/AC? The Assessment should be able to interview
    everybody it thinks **necessary**AND all those deemed relevant by
    sub group and SO/AC.*

  *

    Consultation with the Community*The relationship to the community is
    crucial, and this consultation should be better and more clearly
    defined. As it stands it says nothing and all.*

    **
    **

I think we can not stress enough the need of understanding and working
with the community and examination of the Ombudspersons role and
relationship within the whole ICANN community.

Yours

Klaus