[Ws2-ombudsman] FW: [Ext] Re: Ombudsman Assessment: RFP Overview

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:59:41 UTC 2016

Klaus,

I added  "deemed relevant by ombuds sub group and SO/AC". Beforehand there
was just" deemed relevant" so it wasn't clear deemed relevant by whom. I
don't think you disagree with that addition, you can add your modification
to the document.

I totally agree with your second point and I added a couple of addition to
the document to suggest that the ombudsperson should understand ICANN, its
community and its structure.

Thanks

Farzaneh