[Ws2-ombudsman] Ombudsman Role

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Tue Nov 22 06:15:56 UTC 2016

Dear Chris,
I don't know where you take this.
Asking a question (to ICANN legal) is not telling them any answer and even
the legal answer will be discussed by the group (you included) before
deciding the way to go.
Please wait for the decision of the group before drawing conclusion.
Your input in this specific discussion (and of course other) is valuable.
Thanks.
All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet