[Ws2-ombudsman] IOO DT meeting #10 | 13:00 UTC | Monday, 17 October

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:44:54 UTC 2016

All,

Please find attached the draft presentation Sebastien and I have prepared
as the Status Report for the CCWG Face to Face meeting on 2 November in
Hyderabad.

Please provide any comments to the list by Monday 24 October 1300UTC as we
will go over these at the meeting on Monday at 1900.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support Staff for the CCWG-Accountability  for
Sebastien Bachollet Rapporeteur IOO.