[Ws2-ombudsman] IOO DT meeting #10 | 13:00 UTC | Monday, 17 October

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Sat Oct 15 17:45:16 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

I suggest the following agenda for our call:
€       Roll Call / Apologies ­ Welcome ­ Opening Remarks
€       Discussion of the following questions
€       Prep of the next WS2 plenary (Oct 19, 2016)
€       Next meeting #11 ­ Oct 24, 2016
€       AOB

Questions:
* Q3a.2: Role of the IOO regarding ICANN employees¹ vs
> * Public policy
> *  ICANN Anonymous Hotline users and other whistleblowers
* Q3c.1: What is the role regarding IOO?
> * of the Board (BGC or other Board committee)
> * of the EC (Empowered Community)
* Q3c.2: What is the role regarding IOO?
> * Of the ICANN Complaints Officer
* Q3d.1: Can we and how can we enhance the independence of the IOO?

Talk to you soon.
All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet