[Ws2-ombudsman] Follow up to Ombudsperson call yesterday

Klaus Stoll kdrstoll at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 06:39:45 UTC 2016

Dear Herb

Thank you for your interesting comments during the WG call yesterday. On
behalf of NPOC I would like to request that we start a dialogue between
your office and NPOC. The goal of the dialogue should be for NPOC to
understand and strengthen the Ombudspersons office now and in the future
and also how the Ombudsperson can assist NPOC.

As a first step I would like to invite you to participate for a period
at the upcoming ICANN 57 Constituency day meeting scheduled for the
Sunday afternoon. I will not be in Hyderabad until Sunday night, so the
meeting will be chaired by Martin deSilva who I believe you are familiar
with.

Please confirm your interest and availability.

Yours

Klaus