[Ws2-ombudsman] Ombudsman Assessment

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Sat Feb 11 00:00:39 UTC 2017

Dear Sébastien, dear Ombuds Subteam,

Thank you again for having added me to the agenda of your last meeting. You may recall, I gave you a quick overview of the status and I promised to provide you additional information during your upcoming meeting on Monday 13 February.

However, the internal evaluation process of the bids received is still ongoing and to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of the RFP sourcing process we cannot share any more specific information with you at this stage. This is also consistent with our duty to preserve the independence of the selection process.

Therefore, I would suggest that I supply you with all publically available information once we have conducted interviews, checked references, and made a decision about the provider for the Ombudsman Assessment. The information we will provide you at that time will be the name of the assessor, the members of the team, as well as an overview of the criteria that we used during the selection process.

I suggest I will provide you with this update on your subsequent call scheduled for 27 February.

Many thanks and best wishes from me and my MSSI colleagues.
Lars