[Ws2-ombudsman] Outreach for Ombudsman

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon May 1 16:11:51 UTC 2017

Dear Avri, all,

Following your request on promotion for the survey on today’s call, I reached out to our communication team. These are the various posts that went out, linking either directly to the survey or to the wiki landing page<https://community.icann.org/display/WEIA/Ombudsman+Assessment%3A+Survey> that had the translations listed:

·         ICANN Announcement

·         ICANN News Alert

·         Inclusion in ICANN Blog post authored by Theresa Swinehart “What’s new with ICANN Reviews”

·         9 posts on ICANN Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin in) 3 posts ran on each channel + retweets from At-Large, ccNSO, GNSO twitter handles.

·         Published as a stand-alone “Feature Story” on ICANN.org

·         Published a second time as a “Featured Story” on ICANN.org as part of “What is New with ICANN Reviews”

·         David Olive sent two separate emails to SO/AC leadership asking them to share participation opportunities with their communities from the post “What is New with ICANN Reviews” (of which the Ombudsman Survey was a part).

·         A note about the translations was sent to the Ombudsman List

·         A note, in Spanish, was sent by Alberto Soto to the LACRALO list

·         The survey was also advertised during WS2, At-Large, ccNSO, GAC, and GNSO calls via the Adobe Connect pod

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars