[Ws2-ombudsman] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Ombudsman - Reminder to comment on revisions to list

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Mon Feb 12 18:38:51 UTC 2018

Thanks Bernard,
You are quicker that me.
I wanted to send a mail to encourage the participants of the IOO sub-group to express any concern about our propose revised draft recommendations.
In other word it is our second reading of the answers of the public comments and
the fist reading of our revised draft by the dead line in Bernard mail.
Hope that we wil be able on the 20th to finalize and conclude the work of our IOO sub-group.
Thanks for your participation.
All the best
SeB